Thursday, February 4, 2010

Advertisement for Mort Subite beer

 

One of the lastest projects I've been doing this year for Graphic Design subject. An advertisement for a drink. It has its difficulties, because it's a product without a clear personality and you've to "create" (invent) it. 

I discovered this raspberry-flavoured beer some months ago at the supermarket... I'm not the biggest beer fan but I decided to give it a try, and I got pretty satisfied: It's a beer that doesn't tastes to beer! Definitely for people like me... n_ñ

When I was told to do this project, I quickly think of this peculiar drink; then I started to work!

1 comentarios:

maryelawson said...

you should submit this to http://www.thedieline.com/
It is a blog about packaging, and posts both real and fictional, well designed items. Best of Luck.